Monday, September 13, 2010

Space Wolves Commission

I'm not dead, just too busy to actually post anything. Here's some pics of the Space Wolf commission I've been working on for some time now.

My client wanted a darker, bluer Space Wolf scheme in order to distinguish his force a little more. He also wanted a more hard-popping style of highlights to simulate almost a cel-shaded comic book. In order to keep the army from looking too much like a deployment of Ultramarines, I decided to use bronze as the primary metallic, as opposed to my usual Gold.


The flash from the camera made this guy extra blue looking and makes him look almost like an Ultrasmurfmarine. He looks like the rest of the following Wolves.



This guy actually has eyes, but the angle of the photo just happened to hide it perfectly. Oops.






As always, C&C welcome.

Squirrel_Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment